OtakuStream links to or embeds streaming video media that was uploaded to popular online video hosting such as rapidvideo, openload, streamango etc. We do not upload any videos, nor do we know who and where videos are coming from. By viewing any content found on this website you will be under the responsible third party’s user agreement guide lines restricting any and all copyright materials. OtakuStream indexes related video sources from third party video hosts, much like a popular video search engine and cannot be held responsible for any digital media and/or content hosted on such websites.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the OtakuStream website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. You may make a written notice via e-mail and send it to our DMCA Agent as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the web pages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address and signature at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
DMCA AGENT Email: [email protected]